This position is responsible for SMARTECH IOT (Industrial Internet of Things) products management, defines organization’s products lines, enhancement and upgrades.
Directs, controls and coordinates activities in relevant functional area, including market research, generating product requirements, Technology adaptation, manufacturing and implementation.
This position plays a key role of transformation of a market opportunity and ideas into a product available for sale.
Reports to Product Director
· Formulates product strategy, obtains product market share and forecasts marketing activities for a specific product or several products.
· Responsible to explore and define IIOT technology adaptation in the Engineers wood industry and other industries as required.
· Explores and defines engineered woods market needs bydetermining customers' needs, limitations and desires to drive fast ROI and value added for customers by implementation of IIOT technology.
· Recommends IIOT enhancement of present & future products and upgrades by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas according to SMARTECH’s vision and strategy.
· Directs and coordinates work guidelines and schedules with 3rd parties, development and engineering according to SMARTECH products road map.
· Recommend products marketing & sales strategy and tools.
· Recommend product pricing and penetration pricing strategy.
· Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term analysis
· Maintains and enhances professional and technical knowledge by ongoing communication with R&D team and market technology leaders.
· B.Sc. or BA degree in Computing, Industrial Engineering, or similar.
· M.B.A is preferred
· Proven experience in product management in Hitech companies for at least 7 years.
· Experience working in traditional industries is an advantage.
· Proven experience in IIOT for at least 3 years.
· Experience working abroad mainly with NA companies
· Works independently on issues of diverse scope under a general definition of requirements
· Capable of big-picture vision, provides professional guidance to other departments and employees.
· Strong Technical knowledge and background.
· Business knowledge and customers facing orientation.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities under tight time deadlines.
· Ability to manage projects and solve problems effectively, efficiently and with creativity.
· Strong decision-making abilities and problem resolution skills.
· Strong computer systems skills.
· Strong communication at all levels, internally and externally (customers, suppliers, competitors etc.).
· High integrity, and strong engagement to the company.
· Self-managed personality, detail oriented, service minded.
· Fluent Hebrew and English, mother tongue level.
· Expected travel time around 20%-25%.