This position is responsible for SMARTECH products process engineering.
SMARTECH projects will include system and its auxiliary skids at a time including documentations, project management and coordination.
"Process" refers to system definition and design as it reflects in the PFD, P&ID and FDS.
This position plays a key role in ensuring SMARTECH good reputation among its customer and supplier.
SMARTECH sees this position as leading technology roll and expect the person in this position to be involved in all projects aspects and become leader in his area.
· Be a focal point for SMARTECH system process flow and design.
· Define the machine PFD.
· Define and manage the machine P&ID and item list.
· Define the machine FDS.
· Be part of site survey and system customizations.
· Be part of commissioning acceptance and ATP.
· Support programmers with system operational guidelines.
· Support project managers with system definition and machinery.
· Support R&D and Mechanical engineering with machinery definition and locating.
· Support customer support with fail analysis.
· Mange projects as required.
· Be a part of new design and improvements.
· Fly long distance flights, work under various time zones and be absent from home for various time periods.
· Performs special projects as assigned.
· B.Sc. degree in chemical engineering, biotechnology, mechanical engineering, materials engineering or similar.
· 3-5 years of experience in process industries.
· Practical proven experience in projects management.
· Good understanding of process and process control.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities under tight time deadlines.
· Ability to manage projects and solve complex problems effectively, efficiently and with creativity.
· Strong decision-making abilities and problem resolution skills.
· Strong computer systems skills (Priority, Excel, Word, specialist software for P&ID design and statistical data analysis).
· Strong communication at all levels, internally and external interfaces (customers,suppliers etc.).
· Team player.
· High integrity, and strong engagement to the company.
· Self-managed personality, detailed oriented, service minded.
· Fluent Hebrew and English.